Monday, August 1, 2011

Back to the Blog....

Back at it again...  I've been super busy with work and haven't even shot lately!  After a long photography conversation with an old friend...I've been itching to get out and shoot again.  In the past couple weeks I've got out to shoot a few times and I really, really missed it.

I'm in the habit of carrying my camera to most places I go.  If its not in my hand...Its in my bag or close by.  A couple of close friends wanted to go for a walk to get some frozen yogurt...I brought my camera and caught this shot.  One of the first I've taken after my little break...


These were just some simple lights that were strung along a patio out side a restaurant.  I couldn't pass up playing with the lights and having some fun with the 50mm f/1.4!  I love this lens! I've picked up a few other goodies as well... I will post some new pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment