Sunday, March 28, 2010

3/28/10 Road Trip...

Went on a spontaneous road trip today with some friends.  We ended up in Sedona and Jerome. We walked around for a bit and checked things out.  This is one of my favorite shots of the day... This sign is on the side of a cliff and there isn't much to trespass on...Maybe the little lizard can't read!

Since I've been slacking on the posting...I will add a few extras today!

This one was one of my favorites too!  I liked the doors and the lens flare just happened. I kind of liked it! 


Sedona landscape....

I honestly don't know what kind of tree this is.  We also have white ones around.  This is the first that I've seen the red/pink ones.

This one is just random...If you know why I took this...Then you know me pretty well...I bet only a few are going to know what it is right away. 
My all time favorite band is TOOL and the lead singer, Maynard James Keenan  has a vineyard and makes wine.  He has a shop in Jerome that sells only his wine. I had to stop in and check it out.  I also had to buy a little trinket to say I was there...

1 comment:

  1. ok I really like the no trespassing one. The perspecive on it makes it seem like the whole town in private property. :-)

    ReplyDelete