Thursday, February 18, 2010

49 of 365 - Revved up....

After a long day at work...it's hard to materialize the ideas that you had during the day.  Sometimes you need to get resourceful. I think that's what happened here.  Really didn't have a chance to plan anything out or even a chance to think about it.
 
 I took this in the driveway when I came home.  Extended exposure with a little rev of the engine.  The image is a little blurry due to the revving.  I'm gonna need gas soon. 
  
I added this second one from the stop at the grocery store.  I used a 30 second exposure on this shot.  I set my timer so I could get out of the car with out any movement.  I the camera was sitting on the front seat pointing at the moon.  Not a shot you see everyday. Till tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment