Tuesday, February 16, 2010

47 of 365 - Big Blue

Had the chance to go out today and enjoy some warm weather...Sorry east coasters...I really didn't mean to rub it in.  I've been interested in architectural photos lately so I went out to see what I could find.  The lines and the colors make this one the most interesting one of them all.  A struggle was created for me at the bottom of the image.  I cropped the bottom lines out and the image looked like there wasn't a place for it to start.  My opinion is that the lines show a little more depth to the photo and give a basis of what you're looking at. So as you can see...I left it in.

I also took a few shots of a street performer.  My nerves got the best of me on that one.  I'm still a little shy when it comes to shooting strangers on the street and I missed the focus a bit.  He was very cool with it...I think the buy off with a dollar helped too!  There were also a group of chatty homeless people.  I really wanted to talk to them and take some pictures...I just felt like an ass rolling up to homeless people with this camera in my hands.  I'll have to work on my approach on that one.  There could be a great photo-journalistic shots in there.  Sorry for the long post...It took a long time for the photo to load and I had time to burn.  Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment